Ally Clinical Diagnostics prides itself with experienced and certified medical technologists who are committed to providing superior quality and service through advanced technology and personal attention.
Choose Ally for our commitment to Convenience, Technology, Quality, Reliability, and you!
Ally Clinical Diagnostics is pleased to offer our physician clients access to WebGem, our web based electronic laboratory ordering and results system. Our unique WebGem online system, is user friendly, HIPAA compliant and accessible directly from our website. All applications are secured through SSL encryption protection, for added security.
Ally Clinical Diagnostics WebGem allows you to order tests and view or print laboratory results from any PC connected to the web. Your laboratory results are available to you as soon as testing is completed in our lab. You are able to retrieve past patient results, look up specimen requirements prior to specimen collection, review ICD-9 diagnosis codes, and print ABN’s when necessary. These are only a few of the conveniences of Ally WebGem.
In addition to online ordering and results receipt via WebGem, Ally offers you the convenience of online bill-pay for you and your patients.
These are only a few of the conveniences brought to you by Ally Clinical Diagnostics. To learn more about how Ally can help you, please visit our website or contact a member of our sales team.
- Online order entry, results and bill-pay for Doctors (Bi-Directional EMR interfaces also available)
- Online results with pre-established explanations and bill-pay for Patients
- Roving (mobile) Phlebotomists, as well as local draw stations (The Ally Concierge)
- 360 degree specimen tracking
- All major insurance plans accepted as well as Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay.
- Board Certified Pathologists and experienced ASCP/AMT certified Medical Technologists
- Dedicated Sales Consultant and Client Relations Specialist
- 24hr Laboratory Client Solutions Department (In-House)
The latest and cutting edge technology platforms from the most respected and trusted names in the industry, including Johnson & Johnson, Agilent, Seimens, Sysmex, Olympus, Beckman Coulter, Alere, Dynex, and Biorad.
Our facilities feature platforms that are on the forefront and cutting edge of next generation technology, such as the Sysmex UF-1000i, and the Beckman Coulter 5822. All of our platforms have been established with reliability and accuracy in mind; all systems are redundant, ensuring maximum throughput.
We engage in the strictest Quality Assurance and Quality Management programs in the market place, garnering our strategies from hospital QC methodology as well as CAP, CLIA, COLA, and Joint Commission recommendations.
Guaranteed shortest turn-around times. Every minute counts and we know how frustrating it can be to not have your result when it was promised.